Over 35 years of excellence in contract seed production.
Contract Seed Multiplication
- Hybrid and OP (all species, all locations)
- Organic and Conventional (all species, all location)
- Cage or Net House (trial purposes AZ or ID)
- Desert Southwest (Arizona)
- Imperial Valley (California)
- Treasure Valley (Idaho)
- Pacific Northwest (Oregon & Washington)
- India, South Africa, Turkey, France, Italy, New Zealand
Additional Information concerning our contract seed production:
- Onion seed multiplication is our specialty. Our staff has over 35 years of experience in working with onions. Short day varieties are produced in desert SW from seed to seed.
- Hybrid and OP Broccoli seed and other Brassicas are another specialty for Condor with decades of successful high quality seed crops.
- On a smaller scale Condor produces many herbs, flower, and specialty items. Please check with us for your specialty seed production needs.
- Our customers receive regular crop reports and pictures of their fields throughout the growing season.
- All fields are rogued a minimum of two times and more often if needed or at the customer’s request.
- All seed produced under contract is conditioned and packaged at Condor Seed facilities by trained company personnel. We do not outsource this activity, preferring to keep control of all aspects of seed quality.
- Small plot or cage (net house) seed production can be conducted on experimental varieties.
- Nicking trials can be conducted on any hybrid varieties prior to the first season of seed production.
- Quality control grow-outs are conducted on all lots of seed produced by Condor Seed Production.
– Carrot seed harvesting in Idaho –
– Artichoke in bloom –
– Broccoli production field –